The unconventional and irreverent spirit of the Carnival will once again invade Venice with events and celebrations from 23 January until the 9 February 2016.
Built on a group of islands formed by almost two hundred canals, Venice is connected by four hundred bridges, and is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
We are pleased to inform you that our Team will attend the forthcoming FITUR – International Tourism Trade Fair, from January 20 to January 24 2016, in Madrid – Spain.
Rome – November 2015. The Research Centre of Transport and Logistics at the "Sapienza" University has recently presented a study regarding Open Bus Lines in Rome and their impact on the city. The research project has been commissioned by CTL - Line Transport Committee, that brings together historic and prestigious brands for Tourism amongst which Carrani Tours.
We are proud to announce that for the second year in a row
Carrani Tours has been awarded as “TOP-RATED on VIATOR 2015”
We are thrilled to inform you that Carrani Tours has acquired the Ciao Roma "Hop On - Hop Off" service.
We have the pleasure to present a new entry in Carrani: Zena Batocchi, our new Sales Manager!
- Fairs Calendar 2014-15
- Carrani Tours has teamed up with Etoa Association
- Carrani Tours’ New Hospitality Desk in Rome!
- Carrani Tours @ WTM Sao Paulo April 23 - 25, 2014
- Carrani Tours ≈ Gray Line Rome
- Carrani Tours awarded “TOP-RATED on VIATOR 2014”
- Join the Canonization with Carrani Tours!
- Valentine’s Special Tour
- Carrani Tours at Fitur 2014
- New Partnership with Vatican Museums